LDI Soldermask PSR-4000
When combined with one of Streamline’s four Laser Direct Imaging machines, Taiyo’s PSR-4000 improves the soldermask process in less time.
- Halogen-free, ROHS compliant
- Higher chemical resistance than traditional soldermasks
- Fine soldermask web Resolution
- Unimaginable clean and pristine finish makes copper surface readily acceptable for all types of surface finishes
- Increased latitude for processing a multitude of products
- Reduced cycle time in soldermask process
Streamline’s latest science experiment took aspect ratio connections to a new level. Engineers created 5 separate subs then established a connection between them all utilizing Ormit conductive paste, then laminated all 5 subs together resulting in a 60:1 aspect ratio connection. This opens up a whole new realm of printed technology.
New Additions to our Sales Team:
- Vince Beusan: Executive Account Manager. 16+ years experience in the PCB industry
- Temco Northwest: Northwestern Rep Team.
Organizations that Streamline is proud to support this season:
Streamline Just Received Their AS9100 Rev C Certification!
Now on to MIL-PRF-31032 Certification
Lunch & Learn at PCB West:
Streamline will host a Lunch & Learn for PCB West attendees discussing the industry’s most advanced technology and machinery on Sept. 25th at 12 pm.
Annual Customer Appreciation Cruise
Sept. 26th will mark another year of Streamline hosting its annual cruise for its most loyal customers on Commodore Cruises’ beautiful Cabernet Sauvignon.
Aug 6th – 9th; Las Vegas, NV; booth# 3210
Sept 18th-19th; Boston, MA; booth# 917
Sept 25th – 27th; Santa Clara, CA; booth# 316
Sept 27th; Mississauga, ON
Oct 25th; Ottawa, ON