Number of Openings: 2
Shift: 8am – 5pm
Streamline is looking for a PCB Sales Representative who is based in Washington. The Northwest Representative will be working closely with our Direct Northwest salesperson, who is based in Oregon; and an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative, who is based at our Santa Clara facility. He or she will be required to generate new leads and customers, as well as manage existing Northwest customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute new orders given by supervisor and/or through departmental priority list
- Read, understand and interpret lead sheets, prints and order specifications to process order
- Compose stack-up documentation to provide product specifications to production floor
- Confirm DRC information to ensure all customer specifications are recognized and documented
- Enter customer/job specifications to InPlan software
- Generate travelers to release order to production floor
- Resolve any and all order issues immediately as they arise
- Communicate with customers regarding any and all specifications or issues which arise
- Act as communication liaison between customer and production floor
Washington-based. Self-motivated and confident people person. He or she must either have prior sales experience in the high-tech hardware industry or be willing to learn extensive information on the PCB industry and technology.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a few sentences describing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.